Let’s put 2020 behind us. Let’s move forward and build a better way for relationships, homeschool, health, motherhood, marriage and more. Let’s learn together, build community and thrive in spite of what is going on in the world. Can we? Yes, we can!!
I am speaking about Putting our relationship with God over all other relationships at the Make Over Your Life Summit 2021.
Putting our relationship with God over all other relationships is difficult to do. Most of us don’t fully understand our emotions and as a result don’t understand the emotional dynamics that exist between us and the people around us. These emotional dynamics drive our behaviors and control us in ways we are often unaware. And these behaviors can interfere with our walk with God. The goal of this workshop is to learn how to find out where our emotional blind spots are and to be honest with our selves and a result remove barriers that interfere with our walk with God. Join me at the Spiritual Life Tract of the course here.
There are 8 tracts to this summit. You can subscribe to only those that interest you, or purchase all.
This summit is going to impact countless women’s lives around the world. There are 8 tracks with 50+ workshops from 35+ women just like you who understand the unique challenges women face in different areas of our lives. Here are some examples of what you’ll learn in this summit:
- How to save money on your grocery bills.
- Reviving your marriage and boosting communication with your spouse.
- How to stop being an angry mom and dropping the mom guilt.
- Growing closer to God through prayer.
- Practical tips for organizing your home.
- Creating schedules that compliment your life instead of creating chaos.
- Homeschooling with grace and ease.
- Looking at health from grandma’s eyes (and remedies).
Be sure to head over and register for the early bird special price today. What have you got to lose?
Here is the schedule for the summit.
I am so ready to move forward and make 2021 a better year for myself, my family, and ultimately my relationship with God.